Continuing education programs that follow an industry partner’s curriculum and leads to specific industry-recognized credentials.
Amazon Web Services Academy
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Academy Cloud Architect covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on AWS. The program is designed to teach solutions architects how to optimize their use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how they fit into cloud-based solutions. Although architectural solutions can differ depending on the industry, type of application, and size of the business, this course emphasizes best practices for the AWS Cloud that apply to all of them. It also recommends various design patterns to help you think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS. Throughout the course, students will explore case studies that showcase how some AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services that they have implemented. Finally, this course provides opportunities for students to build a variety of infrastructures through a guided, hands-on approach.
Google IT Support Professional
In this program, students will be introduced to an overview of the world of Information Technology and what’s to come in the Google IT Support Professional certificate program. You’ll learn about computer hardware, the Internet, computer software, troubleshooting, and customer service.
Cisco Networking Academy
The Cisco Networking Academy provides a variety of training and certifications designed to prepare you for several opportunities in the IT industry.
- Internet of Things – An extremely hot area of technology right now, with new companies, products and opportunities springing up all over the world to take advantage of it. Join the transformation and improve outcomes in any industry by connecting devices and analyzing data to find patterns.
- CCNA Security – Picture yourself as a security professional with the mission to protect your company’s data from theft, damage or disruption. Potential harm can come from a variety of sources. And the risk can quickly scale to a high-consequence event where you’ll have to react using the right knowledge. CCNA Security prepares you for tasks like these by developing the skills needed to design, implement and support security for network devices and ensure their integrity
Fortinet Networking Security Expert Institute
The Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) program is a multi-level training and certification program that is designed to provide interested technical professionals with an independent validation of their network security skills and experience. The NSE program includes a wide range of self-paced and instructor-led courses, as well as practical, experiential exercises that demonstrate mastery of complex network security concepts.
Three NSE training courses will be provided in the following areas:
- NSE 1 – Associate – The first Network Security Associate certification teaches students about the threat landscape. This course provides you with a basic understanding of the ever-increasing threat landscape that impacts networks today.
- NSE 2 – Associate – After students have developed a solid understanding of the threat landscape and the problems facing organizations and individuals, they will learn about the evolution of cybersecurity. In the second Network Security Associate level certification, students will learn about the types of security products that have been created by security vendors to address the security problems faced by networks and organizations.
- NSE 4 – Professional – The Network Security Professional designation identifies students ability to configure, install, and manage the day-to-day configuration, monitoring, and operation of a FortiGate device to support specific corporate network security policies. The Network Security Professional training is composed of two courses: FortiGate Security and FortiGate Infrastructure.